· Experience in creating dashboards, reports using XML, creating dashboards from search and scheduling searchers
· Experience with in Inline search vs. scheduled search in a dashboard and setting up alerts
· Understanding of Splunk architecture, various components, Parsing, Indexing, Searching concepts
· Field Extraction using IFX, Rex Command and REGEX in configuration files.
· Knowledge of various search commands objects like stats, chart, time chart, transaction, strptime, strftime, eval, where, xyseries, & table.
· Knowledge of app creation, user and role access permissions.
· Experience of optimizing searches.
· Understanding of configuration files, precedence and working.
· Basic knowledge of shell scripting, HTML, CSS.
· 5 years of Splunk development experience
· Should have good communication skillsThanks and RegardsAmar | Resource Analyst | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919 341 3167 (O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Visit us: www.eappstech.com | https://www.facebook.com/eappstech