Title: Manager of Accounting Healthcare
Location: Burlington Vermont
Duration: Direct hire
Relocation Assistance: Yes
The Manager of Accounting is responsible for the daily operations of the Corporate Accounting Department. In this capacity, is responsible for the monthly close and year end process, in collaboration of the Director of Corporate Accounting, ensuring compliance with generally accepted accounting principles. The Manager is responsible for the documentation of all policies and procedures as well as the monitoring of all accounting systems, including the General Ledger, Financial Edge, and REAL Assets. Additional responsibilities also include working with the Director of Corporate Accounting around consolidations and tax compliance issues for the organization and its subsidiaries, including the filing of all regulatory documents (Form 990, 990T, 990EZ, etc.) The Manager is responsible for the coordination and preparation of the monthly and quarterly deliverables for senior management and the finance committee.
1. Bachelor's degree in Accounting
2. MBA, CPA or similar professional designation preferred.
3. 4+ years of progressive accounting experience including previous hospital or healthcare system accounting experience.
4. Experience managing and supervising accounting or financial personnel is required.
5. Experience with Medic lick and PeopleSoft a plus.
Should someone need more information I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org 203-567-0144.