|Position Role||Solution Lead|
|Project Summary||Java/J2EE based application which provides mobile money services to the end customer of financial institutes|
|Responsibility||• Write software code that complies with design specifications and meets security and Java/J2EE best practices|
• Create design components, develop code and test changes. Coding must adhere to department standards, be easily maintainable, and have high system performance.
• Develop close working relationships with members of teams within the organization.
• Design and develop new systems as well as enhancements and fixing defects to existing software.
Interface with other groups to develop and implement solutions.
• Manages client interaction.
|Job Description||• Good understanding of the full software development lifecycle|
4-7 years of good technical experience is following Java/J2EE technologies -Technology Level
• Understanding of developing Mobile hibrid applocation using Andriod/Ios.
• Experience with team mentoring including peer reviewing of code and design.
• Experience with Spring Framework, Hibernate and Struts MVC
• Experience with web services standards and related technologies (XML, JSON, REST, SOAP, WS*, AXIS, JERSEY).
• Experience working with a variety of Applications Servers and Databases (Primarily Tomcat, Oracle and DB2)
• Understanding of source control tools like GIT, SVN & build tools like Maven, ANT
• Demonstrable experience utilizing object-oriented patterns and design best practices
• Onshore Offshore coordination if required.
|Experience Level||4+ years|