Saviance Technologies is currently seeking Full-Time resources for the role of .NET/ SQL server with JDA IKB – Space planning , if you are interested/ available than please send me your updated resume ASAP.
Role: .NET/ SQL server with JDA IKB – Space planning
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Full Time Position
looking for a .NET / Microsoft SQL developer with at least one year or at least one implementation / upgrade / enhancement experience in JDA Intactix projects.
4-7 years of .NET and SQL Server , At least 1 end to end JDA IKB space planning implementation.
1. Work closely with customer’s development team in enhancing the features of .NET based Custom Applications
2. Work on creating new SQL Stored Procedures and improving the performance of existing Stored Procedures
3. Convert JDA Space Automation scripts to SQL Stored Procedures or .NET Custom tools / scripts
4. Works with project team to ensure smooth and efficient implementation and integration between technical and functional requirements
5. Assists Project Managers in planning efforts
6. Provides technical support during the "go-live" period
7. Conducts/leads technical design/construction phase of the project that leads to writing technical specifications
8. Creates and modifies procedural and system documentation throughout the project
9. Develops and executes test scripts to ensure JDA software consistently meets the customer's business objectives
10. Develops technical specifications for modifications, interfaces, reports and screens that meet the customers' business objectives and are of sound design
11. Ensures knowledge transfer is conducted with key customer project team
Required Skills :-
1. 4 - 7 years of .NET and Microsoft SQL Experience
2. At least one year or one implementation / upgrade / enhancements experience in JDA Intactix projects
3. Customer interaction and analytical skills
4. Working knowledge of JDA Intactix Enterprise Suite (i.e., Space Planning, Floor Planning, Intactix Knowledge Base)
About the Employer
Saviance Technologies employs over 500 professionals across more than 5 offices and 3 global delivery centers in the U.S, UK and India. We deliver a full portfolio of services that includes Application Development & Management, Mobile Testing Services, Enterprise Software Solutions, Engineering Services, Full Spectrum of Microsoft Technology Solutions, Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing, Global Infrastructure as well as Professional Services. Our mission is to ‘To provide world class Staff Augmentation Services to our clients to enable them to win and grow by using our talent and experience in technological services, intuitive strategies and focused execution.
For immediate consideration please send a Microsoft copy of your resume email@example.com. Please include the job title, authorization to work, interview/project availability and contact information
Thanks & Regards
Prabhat Kumar | Technical Recruiter |Saviance Technologies|
Direct: 214-245-5367| Metuchen, New Jersey
Gtalk id: prabhat.saviance