|Learning Consultant / Instructional Designer|
|Understand training requirements and curriculum..|| |
|Conduct training needs analysis on an ongoing basis by interacting with various stakeholders. Scope the training requirements and translate them to the offshore team.|| |
|Fundamental Components & Physical Requirements include but are not limited to|
- Consults with work groups and Subject Matter Experts to develop learning strategies to improve organizational performance.
- Conducts performance analysis to determine the expectations and gaps for the intended audiences.
- Uses formal instructional design methodology to design and develop sophisticated, complex and/or enterprise-wide, performance-based training and educational tools.
- Develop storyboards for eLearning development when required.
- Develops and conducts follow-up assessments to determine the effectiveness and ROI of training programs.
- Develop and maintain training curriculum as required for assigned process areas
- Develop and maintain detailed course outlines
- Design and develop learning components for assigned process area courses
- Work with course owners to identify data requirements to support simulations and exercises
- Edit training materials per approved requirements after pilot implementation
- Provide quality control for offshore developed materials
- Provide regular status to all stakeholders
- Review and approve instructional materials for clarity and usability; ensure content approval from project leaders and business leaders
- Anticipate and plan for future phase requirements; identify future opportunities for training improvement, learning effectiveness, and cost efficiency
- Ensure knowledge transfer to trainers
- Multi-Disciplined team orientated work style
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
| || |
|Superior knowledge and application of performance-based instructional design methodologies, adult learning principles and educational media.|| |
|Education and Certification Requirements|
| || |
| || |
|• ||5-7 years’ experience in a corporate training or related function.|
|• ||Bachelor's degree required; Masters preferred.|
|• ||Educational background in instructional design methodologies, adult learning principles and/or performance consulting.|