Title: Business Analysis Consultant Location: Madison, WIType: PermanentRelocation Assistance Available - Yes Job description
We Are Seeking an Uncommon Professional to Join Our Team as a Business Analysis Consultant
The Position Is Accountable For Providing Leadership And Business Analysis Consulting To Managers And Business Owners For Large, Complex Projects. The Incumbent Performs Needs Assessments, Feasibility Analyses, And Requirements Gathering, And Prepares Basic Cost/Benefit Analyses. Negotiates Agreement And Commitment By Facilitating Communication Between Business Units And IT From Initial Gathering Of Requirements Through Implementation. Provides Business Analysis Leadership in the Planning and Execution of Process and Technology Projects. Identifies Process Improvement Opportunities. The Incumbent Is Responsible For Completing Assigned Activities And Projects On Schedule According To Cost, Benefit, And Quality Objectives. Provides Supervision, Coaching, And Guidance To Assigned Business Analysis Or Other Project Staff Within The Project Management Office (PMO) Environment. Effectively Recommends The Hiring, Firing, And Performance Evaluations Of Business Analyst Staff. Job Requirement:
Provide Leadership To Assigned Projects That Are Broad In Scope Or Deep In Complexity Operating Through Staff In A Project Environment. Work Collaboratively With Business Resources, IT, and Business Analysts For The Purpose Of Needs Assessment, Work Direction, and Issue Resolution. Analyze Business Operations To Understand Strengths And Weaknesses And Perceived And Unperceived Needs, And Identify Improvement Opportunities In The Three Areas Of People, Process, And Technology. Balance All Three and Ensure Each Is Optimized Appropriately In Conjunction with the Others. Exercise Initiative and Creativity in Seeking Solutions to Business Issues and Problems. Consult With Key Stakeholders In Understanding The Impact Of Process Or Technology Changes, Evaluate Alternatives, And Design Solutions. Oversee Development Of Requirements, And Work With Steering Committees, Business Owners, And Project Teams To Prioritize Activities And Estimate Resources. Participate In Vendor Negotiations And Contract Development. Share Responsibility for Business Results.
Effectively Utilize The Requirements Management, System Development, And Project Management Methodologies To Deliver Assigned Activities Which Meet Business And Project Goals And Objectives. Use Technical Concepts and Techniques Such As Business Process Modelling, Context Diagrams, Use Cases, and State Transition Diagrams to Scope, Communicate, and Document Requirements. Oversee The Effective And Efficient Use Of Technology To Support Business Process Modelling, The Development And Maintenance Of Business Rules, And Documentation As Defined By Business Process, System, And Product Owners. Maintain Awareness Of Ongoing Development And Maintenance Activities.
- Work With Staff To Coordinate The Quality Assurance Phases Of Test Planning, Testing, Defect Resolution, And Test Tracking. Help Ensure Software Meets Or Exceeds Specified Requirements.
- Provide Project Supervision, Coaching, And Guidance To Business Analysis And Testing Staff Environment In Support Of Projects And Assigned Activities.
Required skills and experience:
- Work With Training Staff To Coordinate Business System Training And Maintain Business System Documentation. Help Ensure System Training Occurs In Coordination With Related Process Or People Training.
- Bachelor S Degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, or Trade-Off in Related Professional Work Experience.
- 3 Years of Recent Project-Related Work Experience In Project Management, Business Analysis, Process Design Or Technology Development
- Demonstrated Ability To Effectively Use And Practice The Requirements Management Methodology In Complex Environments.
- Demonstrated Ability To Effectively Use And Practice The Project Management Methodology.
- Thorough Knowledge of Technical Concepts, Including Software Development and Design and Business Process Modelling, and Ability to Understand Mathematical Formulas and Complex Algorithms.
- Demonstrated Organizational, Analytical, And Problem-Solving Skills.
- Demonstrated Planning and Facilitation Skills and Ability to Multi-Task and Manage Multiple Priorities.
- Demonstrated Ability To Take Initiative And Work With Minimal Direction.
- Demonstrated Ability To Communicate Clearly, Concisely, Logically, Tactfully, And Effectively, Both Verbally And In Writing, Including Presentation And Negotiation Skills.
- Demonstrated Strong Leadership, Team-Building, And Coaching Skills.
- Demonstrated Strong Interpersonal And Customer Service Skills, And Ability To Create Alliances And Establish And Contribute To A High Degree Of Teamwork And Collaboration With Diverse Groups.
- Demonstrated Ability To Understand And Ethically Navigate Organizational Dynamics And Company Culture So As To Produce Business And Project Results By Influencing Key Stakeholders.
- Demonstrated Ability to Challenge, Influence, and Persuade, Directing A Group Of Stakeholders To The Best Decision
Should someone need more information I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-567-0144.