Job Description;Primary need – familiarity with Aftech system is the primary focus + US Citizen The skill needs for the ERP/Systems Analyst:
The expectations of the person filling this contract position:
- Preferred: experience with Aftech
- Prior ERP admin experience
- Some UNIX/hardware experience
- Possible on-call support
- Day to day maintenance, admin of ERP system
- Month/quarter/year-end report generation, admin processes
- Customization, support, and troubleshooting of ERP system
- Documentation of operational support – month-end close process, quarter-end close process, year-end close process, etc as necessary.
- Experience with hashed-file type DBMS like Universe or Unidata, associated DBMS programming languages (e.g. data basic or info basic), and applications that run in these environments (e.g. Aftec, Man fact, Data works, Epicor, MADIC, etc..)?
- Provision Roles, Define Roles, Responsibilities, Using Permissions and Grants
- Work flow administrator, Trouble shoot workflow Status monitor and mail notifications.
- Archival, creation of AOL objects, migration through multiple environments, Proficiency in HP PPM Tool
- Ability to diagnosis EBS sign on issues involving OAM and Single Sign on
- Should provide inputs for future implementations
- Knowledgeable about request groups, concurrent programs,
- Should understand the difference between Direct Access of Responsibilities vs user access roles and responsibilities
- Should Support in server start, trouble shoot DB issues, patching, cloning etc.,
Experience with hashed-file type DBMS like Universe or Unidata, associated DBMS programming languages (e.g. data basic or info basic), and applications that run in these environments (e.g. Aftec, Manfact, Dataworks, Epicor, MADIC, etc..)