Title: Director of Human ResourcesType: Full-timeLocation: Frederick, MD Job Description:
The HR Director is a member of the Research Services management team with a deep understanding of the business and is responsible for broad HR generalist duties as well as for partnering with the business to translate business plans and goals into human resource capabilities needed to achieve results. The HR Director is a business partner, coach, mentor and advisor to the leadership team. responsible for the overall talent needs to meet the complex demands of growth while maintaining high talent, engagement, performance and culture goals of the organization. job requirements:
• Align HR strategies and initiatives to changing needs of the business and ensure programs align with culture.
• Understand the talent needs of the business and identify issues before they becomeproblems.
• Manage the orientation/on boarding process.
• Oversee exit process, conduct exit interviews with senior staff, and manage involuntary terminations and negotiations.
• Single point of contact for employees and managers in Research Services with respect to all employee relations issues and talent processes.
• Provide support leadership for total rewards including compensation planning and annual review, annual incentive administration and other incentive and recognition programs.
• Manage all recruitment including: workforce planning, working with hiring manager to define key skills and competencies, sourcing and screening candidates, supporting offer development and negotiation, ensuring paperwork is completed and accurate.
• Provide advice and guidance in accordance with Company policies and applicable regulations; interpret policy where needed.
• Responsible for compliance with federal and state laws as well as compliance with requirements for various certifications; ensure org charts are current and other standard reports are maintained.
• Monitor morale and engagement, support management with information and recommendations.
• Analyze trends in relevant metrics such as voluntary turnover and provide to management with recommendations.
• Support the implementation & execution of performance management processes.
• Investigate and address complaints/allegations.
• Identify training needs and solutions and execute plans.
• Work with leadership to create clear and compelling career paths and programs to support top performers in advancing their careers.
• Participate as key member of the HR leadership team across Precision to identify and implement best practices in human capital management. Required Skills :
• Eight to ten years with general human resources experience and minimum of four years’ management
• Bachelor’s Degree in business or human resources or equivalent work experience
Knowledge: Deep and broad understanding of human resources management including principles of recruitment and selection, training and development, compensation, organization effectiveness.
Understanding of business and management principles involved in planning, resource allocation, and human resources modelling.
Successful record of building a positive culture and aligning people processes with business requirements
Able to build credibility at all levels and establish collaborative working relationships
Exceptional customer service orientation
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
Business and financial acumen; strong analytic skills
Change management skills demonstrated by ability to engage others and gain buy-in through influence in order to achieve goals
Nice to have: Experience in pharmaceutical or life sciences environment
Experience in high growth, entrepreneurial environment
Should someone need more information I can be reached at email@example.com or 203-567-0144.