Position: Technical Java Developer Location: Pittsburgh PADuration: 8 months Prefer – Looking for USC and EAD candidates who have 3 years of experience Must Have Skills:
• Experience with XML, XML Syntax, XML Elements, XML Viewing, XML Schema, XML Parser
• Experience with Data Feed (Data Integration, reporting and analytics), URLs, tagging.
• Diagnostic reasoning and ability to do some independent troubleshooting of issues during implementation
• Ability to use browser-based web tools like Firebug, Developer Tools, Fiddler, Web Developer, Live HTTP Headers, HTTP Watch etc
• Strong knowledge in Java Script, VB Script, UNIX etc
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skill
• Ability to interface with account management, engineering & other support teams as well as Implementation Team Leads.
• Troubleshoot technical and account issues, and escalate issues as needed.Desired Skills:
Candidates need to possess strong verbal and written communication as well as deep analytical abilities. They should also have a technical background (degree, work experience, programs learned, project or website work noted) and be able to learn quickly in rapidly changing environments. Job Roles / Responsibilities:
Coordinate workflows with Implementation Lead
Ensure that proper client credentials and requirements are accounted for during migration
Execute technical client build, with consultation from CI best practices, Mentor Leads and training
Alert and escalate potential blockers
I have a position for the above requirement, if you are available and interested please do reply me with your updated resume to email@example.com
or please do reach me on 732-289-9856