Position: VMware Virtual Center Plugin DeveloperLocation: San Jose, CADuration: Long Term Responsibilities:
- Work with a small team of engineers to develop various features in VMware’s Virtual Center environment, to integrate with our NFV solution space seamlessly.
- Write portable Flex UI and Java backend code using VMware’s Virtual Center Development Frameworks
- Write test code to automate test frame work and coverage
- Work with other development teams and QA teams to deliver complete solution to customers
- Support issues during development/test and from customers
Nice to have:
- VMware Virtual Center Plugin Development Experience
- VMware vSphere API based Development Experience
- Flex based UI development for Virtual Center Web Client Plugins
- Knowledge of modern system architectures: cache hierarchies, superscalar CPUs, prefetching strategies
- Proficient in Java
- Comfortable to work in Agile scrum team
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Prior work on products which have sold in quantity
- Applicants are expected to supply relevant code and documentation samples
- BSEE/CS or equivalent with 12+ years relevant experience in internetworking technologies and applications
- Familiarity with x86_64 CPU / system architecture, including endian and 32/64-bit cleanliness issues, MMX (SIMD vector unit) programming.
- Network Protocol understanding and experience.
- VMware Virtual Center management experience
- Performance analysis and tuning experience.
- Knowledge of multiple source control systems, for example: git, acme, subversion, ClearCase
I have a position for the above requirement, if you are available and interested please do reply me with your updated resume to email@example.com
or please do reach me on 732-289-9856