Job description : Primary Skill:
This individual will work closely with project functional stakeholders and business analysts to understand and prioritize business and data requirements for the project. This individual then will work with functional/business counterparts and peer technical groups (data modelers and data architects) to translate business/data requirements into technical artifacts and ultimately provide the solution to business.
5+ years of experience developing and supporting User Interfaces
Experience in Oracle PL/SQL
Experience: 6 - 10 years
- Ability to gain expertise on Treasury Data Quality Tool (DataFlux) and lead team of developers on Data Quality Solutions
- Expert in Dataflux / Data Management Studio including data import/export and analysis report.
- Database architecture – Ability to provide data architecture expertise to Data Quality Process design
- Ability to understand and liaison with solution architects to solution data mining and processing of large complex datasets for Data Quality processing
- Unix – Knowledge of Unix commands and shell scripts for execution of Data Quality jobs and to interface with other systems.
- Web Services – ESB – Knowledge of web services for real time integration of Treasury systems with MDM for match jobs via the data quality tool
- 5+ years of experience developing and supporting User Interfaces
- Knowledge of User Interface best practices and standards
- The ability to create or contribute technical design documents
- The ability to participate in testing development and problem resolution
- Demonstrated experience working successfully in a fast-paced environment and adapting to changing priorities and features
- Knowledge of Data Management systems
- Knowledge of data management principles
- The ability to use MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio, and MS Project Preferably having work experience in Finance/ Banking domain.
- Support DQ releases.
- Knowledge of Hadoop
- Bachelor's in Information Management, Computing, Mathematics, Engineering, or related fields