Candidate will be required to :
Handle DBA administration task listed below with more emphasis on DB development (pl/sql, data modeling , etl)
• Develop PL/SQL coding, SQL reporting and unix scripting
• Develop detailed data models and entity relationship diagrams.
• Install, configure, administer and manage Oracle 11g databases
• knowledge on Oracle Streams, RAC and Data Guard
• Performance monitoring, Database and SQL tuning
• knowledge of database Backups and Recovery. Knowledge of RMAN
• Design, test, implement, maintain and control the organization's physical and relational across multiple platforms and computing environments.
• Provide in-depth consulting services in the identification and resolution of database issues in a timely and professional manner.
• Participate in the planning, design and usage of data resources.
• Provide support to development team on infrastructure and DBA Support.
• Provide a daily status of application and performance.
• Design archival and purging strategy with partition tables.
7+ years of demonstrated Oracle Administration and Design experience including but not limited to:
• Minimum 5 years of experience with PL/SQL and Data modeling
• Demonstrated experience in performance monitoring & tuning using SQLT or equivalent
• Proven experience in designing and maintenance of large partitioned tables
• Proven experience with MySQL or other databases a plus
• Experience in SQL packages, trigger and stored procedures
• Demonstrated experience in ETL, sql*loader and data pump