Title: ANDROID ENGINEERLocation: San Francisco, CAType: Permanent Job description
The position will focus on the development of new android app: new features, modules, and bug fixes. Client follow an agile development process, have a sprint planning meeting once a week and do major releases every month. The position reports to the Android Lead Engineer.
The position's primary responsibility will be the shared ownership of the feature roadmap an improvements to the Level Android application. In conjunction with client will need to perfect cutting-edge user interactions, applied to making a historically confusing and stressful interaction comfortable, transparent and meaningful and dive deep into performance, power management, and network connectivity optimizationRequired Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent from top tier school preferred
• 1-4 years experience in mobile development, shipped complex/non-trivial applications with at least one currently in app store
• Expertise in Java and Android
• Experience working directly with design to create great interactions
• Passion for excellent work
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work with a close-knit, collaborative team
Should someone need more information I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-567-0144.