• Minimum of 5 years, or equivalent experience, as a Master Data Architect.
• Experience with Oracle-Hyperion Data Relationship Management, BPEL (DRG Workflows).
• Design, develop and architect master data solutions for current DRM engagement, enforce best DRM practices, and design data governance strategies.
• Diagnose existing processes and data models, re-engineer, and implement leading practices, supported by Hyperion DRM.
• Coordinating activities with Functional Team through requirement gathering and process design, MDM leading practices and providing recommendations to manage master data for the EPM and ERP applications.
• Develop and maintain contact with IT & Functional Teams to participate and lead aspects of the proposal development of workflow process.
• Configure Hyperion DRM application components (Hierarchies, Properties, Node types, Validations etc) within DRM.
• Assist with master data conversion and interfacing activities, including user support to load and reconcile data.
• Development of Versions, Hierarchies, Properties, Property Categories for the maintenance of the metadata in DRM.
• Development of validations and verifications in DRM for validating metadata as per business guidelines.
• Creation and Maintenance of Alternate hierarchies for Planning and reporting.
• Oracle Hyperion DRM server monitoring and DRM application maintenance.
• Development / Maintenance of the DRM exports and usage of the Imports / blenders to perform the metadata update on DRM.
• Exporting of DRM metadata to the Staging area and then to EPM and ERP applications.
• Administrating the task of maintaining the DRM server and the DRM application maintenance.