Title: Dynamics AX Solutions Architect Location: Chicago, IL; Atlanta, GA; New York, NYType: Permanent Travel Required: 90 - 100 % Job Description:
The Solutions Architect provides the primary technical leadership on projects from design through implementation. The SA is responsible for creating and documenting the application solution. The architect must balance the business requirements, the client's technology strategy and overall organizational preparedness.Responsibilities:
- Performs various tasks to implement firm’s business software solutions to meet client objectives.
- Migrates and validates business data from existing client applications to new business solution.
- Provides documentation on solution configuration conforming to Employer standards.
- Orchestrates unit tests and user-acceptance tests of implemented solutions.
- Provides first level support to clients and troubleshoots solution issues as needed.
- Works closely with clients and consulting team members to deliver agreed upon services to clients.
- Executes Project Task items in accordance with defined Project timelines.
- Provides timely feedback to Project Managers and/or clients.
- Complete technical training and company orientation as required to strengthen organizational and technical knowledge
- Minimum of 3 years Dynamics AX Financial experience
- Minimum of 4 years Dynamics AX T&L experience
- Minimum of 4 years Dynamics AX Production experience
- Minimum of 2 years Dynamics AX implementations experience
- Minimum of 2 full lifecycle Dynamics AX implementations (Analysis – Deployment)
- Certification in Dynamics AX Trade & Logistics
- Certification in AX Production module
- Expert in Material Resource Planning (MRP II)
- Expert in Product Builder
- Ability to travel 90-100%
- Bachelor’s Degree