Project Manager, Architect (Healthcare)Location:
Madison, WI Job type:
Full time Responsibilities
· Assist with developing strategies for approaching clients and cultivate business development opportunities by presenting company's services to potential clients.
· Work with marketing to prepare presentations and participate in interviews.
· Responsible for continuous management and development of key, repeat clients. Maintain good working relationships with the client to promote future opportunities.
· Directly responsible to the client and the firm for the successful execution and leadership of projects including the meeting of project goals, client service, quality of work performed, utilization of staff, marketing reputation of the firm, and profitability.
· Overall responsibility for leading, motivating and providing a team environment for the project members by inspiring a shared vision, enabling others to act, challenging the process, taking risks and assuming ultimate responsibility for the team's actions, exercising good judgment and continually increasing people skills.
· Responsible for developing the project fees and contracts during the planning phase and establishing the project schedule, budget and profitability during the start-up phase.
· Deliver projects on schedule, within budget, meeting design intent and client vision/goals, and at the required level of quality. Qualifications:
· Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 10 years
architectural experience and at least 5 years
recent project management experience with healthcare-focused facilities.
degree in architecture or related field required.
· Professional registration preferred.
· LEED AP
· Excellent client management and leadership skills required.
· Superior technical and presentation skills and a commitment to design
Should someone need more information I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-567-0144
Thank you for your time.