IT Project ManagerContract Length:
6 Month + (Thru to Fiscal, March 31 2015)
Deerfield, ILPay Rate:
$50 NOTE: Pharma Back Ground is Must OBJECTIVES:
This position leads and manages IT projects. This role coordinates, supports, and assists all aspects of a project from original concept through the final implementation, ensuring governance process adherence, project continuity, and stakeholder management. This position develops project budgets and is responsible for performance against financial parameters and monitoring and reporting on projects. This position oversees the work of project based resources and assists with the performance reviews.ACCOUNTABILITIES:
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Manage all aspects of IT projects, including monitoring scope, milestones, dependencies, costs, and benefits through lifecycle.
- Develop project budgets. Responsible for performance against financial parameters and monitoring and reporting on projects.
- · Create project artifacts, such as project plans, measures, team and stakeholder communications, resource and time management.
- · Manage the work of project-based resources and the day-to-day interactions with vendors. Assists with the performance reviews for project-based resources.
- Ensure projects follow all company and departmental policies, procedures, and standards.
- Identify and highlight risks and issues within the project and escalate appropriately. Devise effective mitigation and escalation strategies for projects to address risks and issues.
- Propose governance structures and processes to drive and manage the project. Manage implementation of project management methodology and governance tools. Drive projects through project governance methodology and ensure compliance to tollgates.
- Minimum 4 years of IT experience with Bachelors Degree, 8 years IT experience without Bachelors Degree.
- Minimum 2 years experience leading small-midsized projects.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook)
- Experience with planning and managing all phases of system development (e.g., requirements gathering, design, configuration, development, COTS selection, testing, conversion and application support).
- Pharmaceutical industry experience desired.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Carrying, handling and reaching for objects.
- Manual dexterity to operate office equipment i.e. computers, phones, etc.
Please let me know, if you have any questions.Sincerely, Barry. S415email@example.comBarryconqtech (at) gmail.comwww.conq-tech.comin.linkedin.com/pub/miskeen-ahmed/2a/2b2/280/