This is Kranthi from Sunmerge systems Inc.,
Hope you are doing well,
Please go through the below requirement and if you are comfortable then share your updated resume, contact details and expected rate/salary,
In case, if you find not suitable for this position then please refer any of your friends or colleagues looking for change or new opportunities,
Job Title: Java developer(Production support)
Location: Cary NC, New Jersey and Qualifications:
Experience with Eclipse, Spring Tools, Gerrit, Maven, Hudson
Deep knowledge of diverse technologies and new and current architectures
Lean / Agile development experience(3+ years)
Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical individuals
Ability to influence multiple levels on highly technical issues and challenges Job Description for Jr. Java Developer (Exp: 0 to 2yrs)
Job Description for Sr. Java Developer (Exp: 3yrs to 6yrs)
- Work as part of a dynamic Agile team throughout the software development life cycle
- Collaborate with product owners to implement enhancements or new applications
- Analyze business problems, determine and evaluate technical solutions, and communicate with technical and non-technical staff the merits of the proposed solutions
- Conduct design and code review to ensure compliance with standards
- Estimate level of effort to develop code to meet acceptance criteria
- Develop and enhance continuous improvement practices as required to meet quality / time to market imperatives
- Develop code to meet story acceptance criteria
- Maintain records to document program development and revisions
- Provide 3rd level support of software solution as needed
- Share best practices and improve processes within and across sprint teams
- Be a quick learner of the internal framework
- Ability to work independently, as the position only receives minimal supervision with no instruction on routine work and general instruction on new assignments.
- Isolate, troubleshoot and resolve vendor product issues.
- Stage and recreate customer issues in-house to triage and find an efficient solution to a reported issue. This includes identifying performance bottlenecks, analyzing Java server heap dumps.
- Collaborate closely with L1/L2 Support teams, Engineering and other teams to ensure speedy resolution of customer issues.
- Need to work with dependent upstream and downstream application support teams.
- Interface with Business users review BRD and come up with support strategy, documents.
- Responsible to work with L4 support engineers to find the root cause and the resolution.
- 5-10 years L3 Technical Support experience in software industry
- 5+ years of experience working with J2EE/Java (EJB, Hibernate, Spring, Struts), Web, Large scale applications.
- 5+ Years of expertise with Linux/Unix Operating Systems.
- 5+ Experience in database programming using SQL on databases like Oracle.
- Strong analytical and development skills. Able to determine problems and deliver solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Proven crisis management and leadership skills. Take ownership for assigned work and produce results as promised. Ability to multitask several critical issues simultaneously.
- Problem & Incident management expertise.
- Experience working with ticketing/case creation/escalation tools.
- Understanding of Networking protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, Telnet, and SSH technologies.
- Familiar with Shell scripting.
- Resources should be flexible to work with different time zone teams and also during the weekend depending upon the support schedule.
- Additional skillset, not mandatory
- Experience with JBOSS and on a clustered configuration is a huge plus.
- Knowledge of Informatica workflow.
- Experience with HP Quality Center.
- Prior working experience in Banking and Financial sector.
- Basic knowledge of Basel norms & Dodd-Frank legislation.
- Financial Risk Management knowledge a huge plus
Sunmerge Systems Inc.Tel:
732-410-2100 Ext: 216Email :
Recruiter2@sunmergesystems.comGTalk: Kranthi.firstname.lastname@example.org P.S. Best way to reach me is E-mail