Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!
My name is Vikram Reddy
we have a job opportunity for you as a Hyperion DRM with oracle PL/SQL
one of our client based at Stamford, Fairfield CT.
Please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to email@example.com
Or please call me on 919-341-6167
to discuss more about this position Job Title: Hyperion DRM with oracle PL/SQLLocation: Stamford, Fairfield CT.Duration: 12Months. Job Description:Responsibilities:Basic Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years, or equivalent experience, as a Master Data Architect.
- Experience with Oracle-Hyperion Data Relationship Management, BPEL (DRG Workflows).
Responsibilities may include:
- Has successfully designed, implemented, and/or participated in large-scale MDM/DRM and Enterprise Performance Management solutions.
- Has experience designing BPEL based workflows for DRM applications.
- Manage/ define a training plan and coordinating with current team to deliver DRG Workflow process.
- Good PL/SQL skill.
- Has strong presentation and collaborative skills and can communicate all aspects of the job requirements, including the creation of formal documentation /deliverables.
- Design, develop and architect master data solutions for current DRM engagement, enforce best DRM practices, and design data governance strategies.
- Diagnose existing processes and data models, re-engineer, and implement leading practices, supported by Hyperion DRM.
- Coordinating activities with Functional Team through requirement gathering and process design, MDM leading practices and providing recommendations to manage master data for the EPM and ERP applications.
- Develop and maintain contact with IT & Functional Teams to participate and lead aspects of the proposal development of workflow process.
- Configure Hyperion DRM application components (Hierarchies, Properties, Node types, Validations etc) within DRM.
- Assist with master data conversion and interfacing activities, including user support to load and reconcile data.
- Development of Versions , Hierarchies , Properties , Property Categories for the maintenance of the metadata in DRM.
- Development of validations and verifications in DRM for validating metadata as per business guidelines.
- Creation and Maintenance of Alternate hierarchies for Planning and reporting.
- Oracle Hyperion DRM server monitoring and DRM application maintenance.
- Development / Maintenance of the DRM exports and usage of the Imports / blenders to perform the metadata update on DRM.
- Exporting of DRM metadata to the Staging area and then to EPM and ERP applications.
- Administrating the task of maintaining the DRM server and the DRM application maintenance.
|1||Name as on passport / Complete Name:|| |
|2||Contact #:|| |
|4||Current location:|| |
|5||Open to relocate to work location (Yes / No):|| |
|6||Visa status:|| |
|7||Visa Expiry date:|| |
|8||Availability for interview:|| |
|9||Availability for Start:|| |
|10||Any interview given or in pipeline (Yes / No):|| |
|11||Any offer in hand (Yes / No):|| |