Position: Oracle DeveloperLocation : NYCity, NYDuration: Fulltime Job Summary:
The Oracle Sr developer will be responsible, in coordination with the database team, for the design, development, testing & implementation of modules for the new strategic rollout of the Global Employee Due Diligence Platform.
The candidate will join the technology team that will be responsible for delivering a robust, scalable and a high quality application to be utilized by Compliance users and employees in multiple locations around the world. Ability to understand & disect business requirements toward understanding impact on application code, its performance & data processes is crucial as is the skill to troubleshoot and fix issues in developed code. Technical skills:
- Proven experience with developing solutions using Oracle Database, PL/SQL and Unix.
- Proven experience with physical and logical database modeling.
- Proficient in using Oracle pl/sql cursors, Collections and advanced oracle functions for bulk data processing.
- Must have hands on experience in Oracle pl/sql and Unix Shell scripting.
- Proven experience in developing back-end database layer to interact with Java UI.
- Good working knowledge of SVN for code maintenance and Release management.
-Good knowledge of OLTP and Data warehouse Design concepts.
-Good knowledge of Unix Shell scripts.
-Exposure to Autosys scheduling is a plus.
I have a position for the above requirement, if you are available and interested please do reply me with your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or please do reach me on 732-289-9856