Title: Business System AnalystLocation: Madison, WIJob Type: Direct Hire Job Requirements
1. Develop, Test, Implement, Document And Maintain High Quality Business Systems Solutions On Various Computer Platforms, Adhering To Established Methodology And Practices, And In Accordance With Project Plans. Implement and Coordinate Approved Project Plans and Activities. Track Progress Against These Plans And Report Status And Any Issues To Management And Project Team Members.
2. Provide Direction, Technical Guidance And Training To Professional Staff In Project Planning, Reporting, Scheduling, And Workflow Direction On Small To Medium Sized Projects. Provide Direction And Technical Guidance On Problem Resolution. Provide Constructive Feedback To Individual Team Members And Their Respective Manager Regarding Performance On Projects And Support Work.
3. Perform Systems Analysis And Design In Translating Business Requirements Into Technical Specifications, (Independently For Small Projects And With Some Assistance For Larger Projects). Proactively Identify And Communicate Process And System Improvement Ideas To IT Or Business.
4. Promptly and Professionally Assume Ownership and Respond To Customer Requests. Independently, Perform Root Cause Analysis, Impact Analysis, Problem Determination And Problem Resolution Support. Collaborate With Appropriate Business And IT Staff Throughout The Problem Resolution Process.
5. Develop And Maintain Client-Specific Knowledge And Associated Business Systems Knowledge Commensurate With Work Experience.
6. Maintain Knowledge Of Application Development Technologies, Methodologies, And Standards. Acquire And Effectively Apply New Technical Skills As Driven By Business Need And/or Technology Advancements. Required qualification:
1. BS in MIS or CS or Equiv Trade-Off in Related Education and Related Professional Work Experience.
2. Most Recent 18 Months Work Experience as A Business System Developer Or Equivalent Trade-Off In Related Professional Work Experience With Demonstrated Achievement And Progressive Responsibilities.
3. High Level Of Proficiency Demonstrated In A Business Environment With The Last 3 Years In At Least 3 Of The Following:
Application Development Life Cycle
Object Oriented Development
Current Microsoft Development Environment
Web Services Development
4. Demonstrated Working Knowledge of Application Development Concepts in a Multi-Platform Computing Environment, Including Application Development Life Cycle, N-Tier Development, Object Oriented Design, Etc
5. Demonstrated Skills in Translating Business Requirements into Technical Specifications, Project Planning and Organization, And Providing Technical Leadership to 1 or More Developers
6. Proven Ability To Clearly And Effectively Communicate Business And Technical Information, Both Verbally And In Writing.
7. Proven Ability To Provide A High Level Of Customer Service.
Should someone need more information I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org 203-567-0144.