Locals Most Preferred ...............Locals Most Preferred ...............Locals Most Preferred ...............Locals Most PreferredJob Title: Analyst/DeveloperDuration: 7 Month (12/01/2014 - 06/30/2016)Location: Atlanta, Georgia 30334 Rate : $60/Hr c2c all inclusiveSubmission Deadline: 11/28/2014 JOB DESC:
Senior .NET Web Application Analyst/Developer
5+ years of Classic ASP (Legacy) development/support
5+ years of ASP.Net development (VB/C#) .NET Frameworks 1.1 through 4.5
5+ years of SQL server (2000, 2005, 2008) with the ability to write/maintain stored procedures, UDFs, triggers, SSIS (ETL)
Understanding of Microsoft IIS (6/7)
Familiarity with Medicaid Data Transformation/Loading (ETL) to/from legacy system(s)
Some familiarity with MS SharePoint development (2010/2013) Position Responsibilities and Performance Standards:
• Ability to work within a large team environment.
• Ability to provide legacy support/upgrade/modification.
• Ability to communicate clearly/efficiently in both verbal and written English.
• Function as the IT subject matter expert for the assigned applicant areas.
• Provide an IT development support role for assigned tasks.
• Provide IT user support for assigned applicant areas.
• Ensure quality development and operation of assigned tasks.
• Write and debug programs or program modules.
• Design, maintain and code programs using DBHDD standard programming languages.
• Codes, compiles, debugs, documents, and implements computer programs to meet specific business needs and requirements.
• Analyzes customers’ information needs, business problems and business opportunities and assist in determining the most efficient and effective systems/programming solutions. Technical Competencies:
• Ability to research, analyze information and draw logical inferences
• Ability to understand requirements for functional system changes
• Ability to exercise analytical judgment, following linear thought processes
• Ability to evaluate systems and understand the underlying business objectives and requirements
• Knowledge of operational procedures
Please let me know, if you have any questions.Sincerely,Barry.S415firstname.lastname@example.orgBarryconqtech (at) gmail.comwww.conq-tech.com