Locals Most Preferred ...............Locals Most Preferred ...............Locals Most Preferred ...............Locals Most Preferred Position 1Job Title: Analyst/DeveloperDuration: 7 Month (12/01/2014 - 06/30/2016)Location: Atlanta, Georgia 30334 Rate : $60/Hr c2c all inclusiveSubmission Deadline: 11/28/2014 JOB DESC:
Senior .NET Web Application Analyst/Developer
5+ years of Classic ASP (Legacy) development/support
5+ years of ASP.Net development (VB/C#) .NET Frameworks 1.1 through 4.5
5+ years of SQL server (2000, 2005, 2008) with the ability to write/maintain stored procedures, UDFs, triggers, SSIS (ETL)
Understanding of Microsoft IIS (6/7)
Familiarity with Medicaid Data Transformation/Loading (ETL) to/from legacy system(s)
Some familiarity with MS SharePoint development (2010/2013) Position Responsibilities and Performance Standards:
• Ability to work within a large team environment.
• Ability to provide legacy support/upgrade/modification.
• Ability to communicate clearly/efficiently in both verbal and written English.
• Function as the IT subject matter expert for the assigned applicant areas.
• Provide an IT development support role for assigned tasks.
• Provide IT user support for assigned applicant areas.
• Ensure quality development and operation of assigned tasks.
• Write and debug programs or program modules.
• Design, maintain and code programs using DBHDD standard programming languages.
• Codes, compiles, debugs, documents, and implements computer programs to meet specific business needs and requirements.
• Analyzes customers’ information needs, business problems and business opportunities and assist in determining the most efficient and effective systems/programming solutions. Technical Competencies:
• Ability to research, analyze information and draw logical inferences
• Ability to understand requirements for functional system changes
• Ability to exercise analytical judgment, following linear thought processes
• Ability to evaluate systems and understand the underlying business objectives and requirements
• Knowledge of operational procedures Position 2Job Title: Systems AnalystDuration: 2 months max (12/01/2014 - 01/09/2015)Location: Atlanta, Georgia 30304Rate: $55/Hr on c2c all inclusiveSubmission Deadline: 11/28/2014 Job Desc:
JIRA administration support
Audit existing implementation of JIRA
Review update requirements from IT department
Modify current Jira system to accommodate SOS IT processes.
• JIRA toolset administration and set up of custom features, reports, use cases and presentation layer
• Experience with integration of JIRA Bolt on features including MS Project Server
• Experience with API lifecycles and building, documentation and using diverse APIs
• Experience with jQuery
• Seven or more years in a role using these skills
• Understanding of Web Service development
• Understanding of UNIX and Windows OS scripting environments
• Exposure Methodologies (SCRUM preferred)
• Familiar with popular Java frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, Struts
• Demonstrable competence in programming and shell scripting. Required Knowledge / Skills:
• Experience in developing JIRA applications for heavy volume sites
• Experience with databases such as Oracle, DB2 or MYSQL
• Release management experience
• 7+ years industry experience, with at least 3 plus years of JIRA experience, preferably with a track record for high volume diverse requirements management tools. Position 3Job Title: Systems Engineer IVDuration: 4 months (12/01/2014 - 03/20/2015)Location: Portland, Oregon 97201-0000Rate : $55/Hr on c2c all inclusiveSubmission Deadline: 11/18/2014 Job Desc:
The Oregon Medical Board (OMB) is seeking an individual with knowledge and ability to learn while maintaining a consistent focus on database and website maintenance and development. The OMB utilizes a heavily customized SQL, ASP.NET/COM, XML CMS/CRM application. The application code resides on Oregon Medical Board in house servers. We seek additional help in managing and customizing the application. Under the direction of the agency’s Senior Software and Systems Administrator, work will include a variety of tasks to resolve issues reported by users or to develop new functionality as requested by users. Examples:
•User reports that saving takes an extraordinarily long time or times out in certain circumstances. Utilize ASP.Net/COM, TSQL and general computing skills to diagnose, develop and implement a fix.
•User reports that system is not providing enough information for user action. Utilizing XML/XPATH and TSQL work with user to create dashboard within CMS/CRP application.
•Create new reporting services report to allow manager to view staff assignments. Create new system command to allow manager to update staff assignments using TSQL. Skillset Description:
Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications. Supports and installs software applications, operating systems. Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software. Designs, plans, and coordinates work teams. Provides technical support to project team members. Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and at least 6 years or equivalent experience in the field. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of Contractor staff. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Please let me know, if you have any questions.Sincerely,Barry.S415firstname.lastname@example.orgBarryconqtech (at) gmail.comwww.conq-tech.com