Hope you are doing well.
We have very good position with our client, please let me know if you are comfortable with the below job description with your updated resume.
Job Responsibilities Key skills are Phonegap and Backbone.
- Role: UI Developer With Mobile Experience
- Duration: 6+ Months contract
- Location: Merrimack, NH And Durham, NC
- Interview Process: Phone and Skype
We can hire off of a phone screen but they MUST need ZERO hand holding and be very comfortable working on a small team.
Team here is the list of deliverables from the SOW for This role. Please use this when you are speaking to candidates.
• Technical analysis and design documentation
• Create and implement non-functional requirement stories
• Updates to the NB/WI Mobile/Mobile Web Architecture Documents
• Quality application developed to requirements and specifications
• Fully Integrated End to End production ready service layer, that can produce JSON views/edge required for NB Mobile, as defined by the Fidelity Technology and Product teams
• UI consume JSON result and showing by mobility device on iPhone, iPad and Android through Mobile Web Applications or Mobile Applications.
• Source code and associated documentation for the mobile application and services
• Code quality details and associated metrics
• Write unit testing cases, testing scripts and perform unit testing
• Support the application through the testing environments and install
• Perform install validation and post-install support
• Release notes for the individual builds by Iteration
• Meets all Fidelity Code & Security standards
• Build and deployment technical design and scripts
• Common components like logging and error handling
• POC for new technology and implementation
Thanks,Deepak JaiswalXChange Software Inc
|| 10 Austin Avenue, Iselin, NJ – 08830Tel: