· 5+ years of software engineering or quality assurance experience in a fast-paced software industry.
· Solid working knowledge in web application and API testing.
· Working knowledge of Automation tools (JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, Web Test, etc.)
· Solid working knowledge in UNIX/Linux, scripting and Database SQL.
· Working knowledge of one or more programming/scripting languages: Java, C++, PHP, Python, Perl, etc.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Must be a team player and work collaboratively with others.
· Must be detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with the ability to appropriately prioritize and resolve time-critical issues
· Excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities are needed for this job.