Position: Jr. Java Developers and Junior .Net DevelopersDuration: FULL TIMEVisa – Need ONLY US Citizens / GC’s and EAD’s. NO H1 Transfers for this positionSalary: $65-$75K + Benefits Location: Candidate should be willing to work from any location in USA. Some possible locations: Connecticut, Vermont, Atlanta, GA; NY/NJ, Washington D.C. Metro Area, San Francisco Bay Area
We are now looking for Jr. Java Developer and Junior .Net Developers
for our next Appian training batch which starts on Dec 1st
2014 in Dublin, OH. We would like to hire and train junior level developers who are interested to get trained on Appian BPM Tools and make their career in a booming technology.
Please see complete details below. Thanks!
Fresh graduates with 2-4 years of work development experience will be ideal.
- Number of positions : 10
- Technology Stack : Server Side Developer with good understating of Basic Object Oriented Concepts.
- Training Duration: 2-4 weeks in Appian BPM
- Candidates must we willing to pursue their career in Appian BPM development.
- Candidates should be open to relocate and travel (no remote work option) across USA
- Candidates will be initially required to relocate to Dublin, OH for at least 3 months to attend the Appian training and take Appian certifications. Post training, they will be relocated to a different location based on project availability at that point in time. Some possible locations: Connecticut, Vermont, Atlanta, GA; NY/NJ, Washington D.C. Metro Area, San Francisco Bay Area
- Looking for VISA independent candidates only. No H1B transfer cases please for this training batch.
- Minimum 2-4 years of Genuine experience required
- Candidate should be confident, a clear communicator with good interpersonal skills.