Title: Programmer Analyst/Application Software Developer (Senior .Net Developer)
Duration: 7 months max(12/01/2014 - 06/30/2015)
Location: Denver , Colorado 80236
Rate: $65/Hr on C2C all inclusive
Submission Deadline: 11/19/2014
• Responsible for all quality aspects of the software development
• Design, development and unit test methods/techniques
• Identify and implement opportunities for process improvement
• Active clear communication with team members and management.
• Comfortable working directly or indirectly with other team members.
• 6+ years of software development for large corporations
• Experience with medium to large multi-layer applications.
• 5+ .Net 2.0 framework and up - C# - VB.NET - APS.NET
• 3+ years of experience with WCF
• 3+ years of experience writing PL-SQL Version 10g code
• Excellent analytic and troubleshooting skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong critical reasoning and decision making ability
• Accurate, thorough and detail oriented
• Efficient with time sensitive projects
Preferred Experience and Skills:
• Experience with Agile methodologies
• SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Team Foundation Server (TFS)
• Relational Database design and Object-relational mapping (ORM) technologies
• MVC/MVVM design patterns
• Adobe Output Designer 5.7
• Prior experience working with Colorado Child Care and Child Welfare systems.
• BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience