Role: Mobile Application DeveloperLocation: Auburn Hills, MIDuration: 6+ Months
Candidates must have extensive Java Script experience GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement new features in existing mobile applications
- Create engaging, creative experiences through extensive knowledge of the development platforms
- Develop complex applications from top to bottom (user interface design, application design, implementation, unit functional testing, deployment to customers)
- Implement applications using highly secure practices and architecture
- Optimize the size and performance of mobile applications and frameworks
- Estimate the duration of design, development, and testing tasks
- Work in an open space as a member of an Agile Development Team
- Support existing production mobile applications
- Generate automated unit & function tests
- Appcelerator / Titanium development experience
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- BS in computer science or equivalent.
- 4+ years experience of quality software development.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies, languages, and architectures
- Strong mobile programming and design skills.
- Experiencing consuming and designing RESTful APIs
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
- In-depth experience at the application and user interface level with at least one mobile application development language (Objective-C/Cocoa, Java, HTML5, Titanium)
- Experience with cross-platform mobile development (Appcelerator/Titanium preferred)
- Experience with Asynchronous programming; experience with Networking protocols
- Experience with Mobile app build and delivery pipeline, up to and including app stores
- Experience with source code management tools (Git preferred)
- Proficiency in mobile application development tools and environments (Xcode, Eclipse)
- Experience with iOS and/or Android application architecture and design
- Extensive knowledge of iOS and/or Android development frameworks
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and take on new tasks.
- Examples of work, either on iOS or Android