· Managing all the support related activities w.r.t the tool being used.
· Monitoring request queues to ensure proper processing.
· Directly assisting requesters, requisitioners, and buyers with SAM tools and processes.
· Helping the users to raise request for software, addressing the cases logged by the users and ensuring timely closure of those requests within the defined SLA.
· Reviewing the terms and conditions of the license agreements.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.Multi-Tasking ability:
- Ability to balance many responsibilities & deliverables.
- Exposure to industry standard SDLC and configuration management techniques.
· Highly expertise in generating reports using MS Excel.
· Helping in transition related activities which includes planning and executing data validation, data cleansing, tool configuration, license transition, user communications, and user training.
· A quick learner who can learn process and rules in order to make quick and accurate business decisions. Must apply critical thinking skills and recognize that not every situation is the same, and therefore responses to resolve the situation may differ.
· Strongly desired certification from an industry standard organization in software asset management.