Job Title : Administrator
Duration : 10/31/2014 - 06/30/2015
Location : Atlanta, Georgia 30334
Rate : $40/hr on C2C (All Inclusive)
Note : OPT can also apply for this Position
Looking for a Sharepoint/Office 365 migration administrator!
The Office365/Sharepoint Administrator will be tasked with the rollout of the Office 2013 Suite with Sharepoint Online and Rollout of Office 365; including technical support to trouble-shoot and diagnose issues with Office and the web browser.
This position will be in direct support of the Department of Revenue Office 365 rollout for Sharepoint online and includes the following
• Migration of existing SharePoint sites on premise to the new online environment
• Migration of deltas to new environment
• Branding of new sites
• rollout planning
• end-user support
The essential responsibility of this role is to serve as an advance technical resource and be the primary point of contact for Office 365 issues. As the technical point of contact, this position will work closely with workstation support technicians to resolve simple to complex issues with Office applications, Lync, Exchange and One Drive .In addition to these skills, the administrator will assist other network administrators in related tasks as a member of the team.
• Strong track record of understanding and interest in current and emerging technologies demonstrated through training, job experience and/or industry activities.
• Strong team player – collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources.
• Demonstrated customer focus; building strong customer relationships
• Strong analytical skills – strong problem solving skills, can communicate in a clear manner and effectively evaluates information as well as data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve
• Documentation capabilities - putting together end-user documentation on how to use the new applications and services.
• Change oriented – actively generates process improvements; supports and drives change, and confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways
Conquest Technology Solutions