NET Application Developer Senior:
• Drafting functional requirements for computer systems using models and diagrams to represent the processes and functions involved for business.
• Development in Windows and ASP.Net.
• Customize framework based on C#, VB etc.
• Creating of Web Service and WCF
• Design pages based on Ajax, HTML, XHTML and Java script.
• Interact with business customers and BSAs to define requirements • Knowledge of Versioning control using VSS, RTC and TFS.
• Knowledge of SOA (Service oriented architecture), Entity Framework and LINQ.
• Working out the new system's requirements & specifications and test strategies.
• Ability to work closely with senior level business managers to derive requirements.
• Client interaction for requirement gathering, system study & analysis • Understanding and creating drafting for the technical & functional specifications.
• Designing, developing, testing, troubleshooting and debugging of the applications.
• Ability to quickly prototype solutions and estimate cost of developing short and long-term solutions.
• Above average communication skills (both oral and written).
• A working knowledge of the automotive industry desirable, knowledge of the heavy duty truck manufacturing business is preferred.
• Professionalism, strong communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment are essential.
• A general understanding of Visual Studio 2.0 to 4.0.
• Experience with WCF and deployment of services.
• The candidate should also have experience in custom legacy systems integration and integration of multiple data sources.
• Assessing the client feedback and evaluating areas of improvements.
• Must have a proven track record in meeting budget and schedule for tasks while still meeting or exceeding business requirements and goals.
• Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years experience in .Net development.
• Experience with Web Services and WCF services.
• Experience with VSS, RTC and TFS.
• Experience with Reports e.g. Crystal reports.
• Experience with DB2 and SQL Server databases desirable "