Please help pass along to colleagues or associates below position who are looking for new role, If you are not available.
Should someone need more information I can be reached at email@example.com or Ph # 203-567-0633.
Candidates who are eligible to work for permanent positions at USA will be considered.
Third party vendor submissions are not considered.
Thank you for your time. Title: .Net DeveloperType: Permanent Location: Charlotte, NC Qualifications:
- 5+ years of relevant software architecture, software development, software testing experience, and project leadership experience.
- MVVM/WPF is key!
- Strong technical skills in .Net, MVVM, C#, SQL Server (Reporting Service and Integration
- Service), AJAX, Web Services.
- Strong English reading and writing communication skills, with an ability to express and understand complex technical concepts.
- Strong analytic, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Ability to work in teams and has strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to deal with end users
- Possess good organizational skills.
- Understanding of SOA principles
- Practical use of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience with SQL server and understanding of relational databases
- Demonstrated leadership experience as well as the ability to lead a group of offshore software engineers and also able to work independently in both capacities as analyst and developer.
- Ability to anticipate potential problems, determine and implement solutions.
- Perform hands-on development.
- Responsible for conducting, leading and coordinating software development activities throughout minor/medium size projects, including key design decisions for the technology,
- Structure and configuration of the system.
- Be familiar with systems concepts design and standards.
- Provide technical expertise in terms of software usage, functionality, performance, aesthetics, resilience, and reuse comprehensibility, economic and technological tradeoffs.
- Travel to company sites may be required.
- Help manage the offshore development activities
- Help streamline development practices globally
- Help build proper architecture, and serves as an analyst/liaison between the initial request and the development specification
- Manage time effectively to ensure that projects are delivered on schedule.
- Provide on-going maintenance and support for existing applications.
- Provides technical support of business applications.
- Participate in the on-call rotation for the applications group.
- Adhere to SOX procedures.