Our client is in need of a Oracle EBS Project Manager
· Experience working with Oracle EBS and Oracle ERP Finance.
· Accountable for project financials, including baselines, forecasting, reporting, and reconciliation. PRINCE2 or PMP Certification or equivalent.
· Operates in a matrixed environment.
· Makes decisions and recommendations on policy changes, resource requirements, project schedules, solution options, and project budgets.
· Makes decisions on escalated issues.
· May be assigned to lead a group of PM I level associates (3+) and/or third parties.
· May be accountable for providing line management to a group of PM's (3+) who will manage other projects.
· Creates strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning. Plans and schedules project and/or program deliverables, goals, and milestones.
· Directs and oversees project and/or program team.
· Performs peer document assessments.
· Furthers the adoption of project management standards and contributes to the PM community of practice.
· Accountable for job performance and project delivery of all direct reports, if applicable. Coaches, mentors and develops direct reports, if applicable. Performs other duties as assigned.
· Recommends solution approach to projects and/or programs during initialization.
· Assigns and monitors tasks for project resources.
· Responsible for the project and/or program plan, work breakdown structure, and identified critical path.
· Responsible for timely and effective project communications including stakeholder and sponsor interactions, meeting management, and reporting.
· Complies with Sarbanes Oxley and PCI. Manages project change control process with business sponsor ensuring any requested changes to scope are reviewed to assess impact on schedule, cost and resources.