Hope you are doing well.
We have very good position with our client, please let me know if you are comfortable with the below job description with your updated resume.
- Role: ASP.Net Developer
- Duration: 6+ Months contract
- Location: Memphis, TN
- Interview Process: Skype hire
Need to make sure ASP code works on updated data base. Upgrade from current hardware to a more updated database. So ASP needs to be updated to run on updated database. Replace old code in production with new database. Have to test all the ASP code before they replace the old box with the new box.
- There are 700 pages of .ASP code that currently runs on a SQL 2000 database in production.
- We have upgraded the SQL database to SQL 2012 on a test server and now must ensure that the .ASP code works with the upgraded SQL 2012 database with no loss in functionality.
- The scope of work is to assess what .ASP pages need updating, make any changes to code, test all functionality and replace production system with updated .asp code and upgraded databases.
Thanks,Deepak JaiswalXChange Software Inc
|| 10 Austin Avenue, Iselin, NJ – 08830Tel: