Title: Sr Analyst Data AnalyticsLocation: Omaha, NEDuration: 12 + months Job requirement
• Oversee the analysis and reporting function for Technology Group. Provide operational reporting for Technology Group areas related to the performance and IM operations.
• Perform Ad Hoc Analysis
• Work with team to create efficiencies in data retrieval and analysis, and ensure proper documentation of all reports
• Work with Technology Group leaders to establish reporting and provide analysis that will assist operations in achieving goals and help drive performance.
• Gathering relevant information and documenting key data required to complete each project
• Developing data collection plans and working with Technology Group personnel to identify the correct data elements to complete our analysis
• Translating business needs into actionable data-manipulation steps
• Working with client to secure the necessary data through integration
• Collecting and organizing the data into a structured database format
• Evaluating data and identifying gaps or anomalies in source data (brainstorming for possible causes, solutions or remedies)
• Assuring the integrity of information, including data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis
• Analyzing data using standard and complex models, interpreting the results, and providing clear written summary of data analysis to the client
• Reviewing the results of the analysis with team members and Technology Group personnel
• Developing strategies to present the information in a clear and concise manner
• Managing and maintaining the integrity of the database over time
• Prepare weekly operational reporting
• Problem resolution for user issuesRequired Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in a business related or technical field
• Intermediate to advanced skills in SQL (if intermediate, must have the desire and capability to develop advanced skills)
• Intermediate skills in SQL Server
(creating tables, stored procedures, etc….)
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Access and Excel. Advanced knowledge a plus
• More than two year’s experience building scripts and working with SQL
• More than two years experience building VBA queries
and/Macros in MS Access and MS Excel from scratch
• Ability to gather, interpret and organize large datasets
• Effective analytical skills and the ability to assimilate and analyze large quantities of complex data
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Creative problem-solving ability and a collaborative mindset
• Ability to work well independently and within a team
• Experience working on discrete, time sensitive projects
• Highly motivated, driven, and dynamic attitude towards work and career
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint; working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Access, and Visio a plus
• Proficient in Tableau.
Should need more information I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-567-0144.
Thank you for your time.