Under minimal supervision, formulate and define system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify complex information systems. Conduct business process analysis, needs assessments and preliminary cost/benefit analysis to align information technology solutions with business initiatives. Define system scope, document requirements, and develop or modify complex information systems. Key Responsibilities:
- Relying on limited experience and knowledge, the PeopleSoft Business Analyst/Consultant is responsible for accomplishing the following assignments. These assignments are varied in nature.
- Consult with business users to identify current business operating procedures and to clarify program objectives.
- Document business user processes and create specifications for coding systems or programs including the data sources to be utilized.
- Perform unit testing and coordinate full system testing with user to ensure results meet program specifications.
- Write program documentation describing program logic and steps required to develop projects.
- Build and maintain workflow for all PeopleSoft Financials applications.
- Research issues, monitor and maintain integrations/interfaces between Financials and other applications like Human Capital Management, International applications etc.
- Perform analysis, problem solving, debugging, testing, and preparation of changes for release management.
- Implement any new PeopleSoft modules and assist with upgrades.
- Troubleshoot and debug PeopleSoft online issues and provide a recommended solution.
- Create moderately complex reports to support business users and management requests.
- Perform complex SQL queries and use database tools to examine table structures, indexes, and other database objects with minimal guidance.
- Integrate programs with other systems in the organization.
- Liaise with Vendor on system updates.
- Assist in development of User Training and UPK Job Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or the equivalent education and/or experience Experience
Specific Technical Experience
- Minimum of ten years of relevant and progressive professional experience
- Minimum of eight years functional and technical experience with PeopleSoft
- Experience and Knowledge of AR/BI processes in 9.1 or above
- Setup and Configuration of AR/Billing and eBill payment
- Extensive experience in dealing with 3rd party Payment interface (credit card, ACH, paypal etc.) and integrating with ebill.
- Knowledge of Banking setup and AR Payment Process – experience in Cash Management, bank reconciliation and financial gateway setup and processing, and how it all flows with eBill Payment processing.
- Knowledge of Integration Broker Setup / Config
- Experience with pagelets
- Experience with ebill payment deployment
- Experience with paperless invoicing.
- Experience with customer setup including parent/child and broker relationship.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft tools and technologies (PeopleTools 8.50 or higher).
- Experience with Oracle databases & Database tools: SQL Developer & Toad.
- Workflow SQR
- App Designer
- Component Interfaces
- Crystal Report Writer
- App Engine/Classes
- Data Mover
- PS Query COBOL
- Integration Broker
- Possess and have ability to apply knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy
- Advanced organizational and analytical skills; demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledgeable of industry changes, legal updates and technical developments related to applicable area of the Company’s business to proactively respond to changing business environment
- Intermediate proficiency and experience using Microsoft Office Package (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word)