Title: Java/J2EE Architect Location: OmahaDuration: 24+ months Job Description:
Design, develop, implement and maintain new and modified systems utilizing new and experimental information technologies to support the departments of the railroad.Job Requirement
• Use new information technologies to assemble systems meeting department business needs. This may require an understanding of, and ability to work with, multiple types of hardware and software. The system design must be reviewed with customer department personnel to ensure it meets their requirements.
• Use new information technologies to assemble systems meeting department standards that resolve customer department business needs. This may require an understanding of, and ability to work with, multiple types of hardware and software. The system must be reviewed with customer department personnel to ensure it functions correctly.
• Participate in the maintenance and support of systems utilizing new information technologies to ensure performance, availability, protection and data security required for a world-class transportation company. The existing system may utilize technology the incumbent is not experienced in, requiring quick understanding of unfamiliar methods.
• Work closely with customer departments to respond to questions concerning functioning of existing or proposed systems utilizing new information technologies. This requires a high degree of customer responsiveness while following project management guidelines in reporting time and effort.
• Work with other project members to assist in meeting project goals. Provide assistance to team members in problem solving to correct system errors. Provide assistance to team members in meeting target dates and in understanding applications of new technologies.
• Assist the project leader in developing and reporting project schedules to meet the department and customer requirements.Required skills:
• 5+ years
as an Enterprise level Architect
• 8 years
of experience working in Java / J2EE
• Strong understanding of OOA/D, SOA, EAI
, and Web services.
• Experience using SOAP UI
or similar tools for testing SOAP/REST
• String understanding or experience working with JMS or MQ
or similar middleware messaging.
• Strong leadership, trouble shooting, and problem solving skills.
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• Experience working with relational databases and SQL
Should need more information I can be reached email@example.com 203-567-0144.
Thank you for your time.