Title: Informatica Analyst/DeveloperLocation: Albany, NYDuration: 1-2 years (contract) Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, maintenance and support of complex applications and processes.
Program standards associated with specification development, coding, code review, unit and string testing, and related documentation.
Create appropriate documentation artifacts associated with the SDLC stage for review and approval.
Assist in preparing effort and duration estimates associated with systemic enhancements.
Assist in production and other support activities, and resolve issues that may arise.
Stay abreast of industry technical and development trends, and remain current with standards Required Qualifications:
Additional knowledge in the following areas is desirable:
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer sciences or related field required
- Six or more years’ experience using Informatica Data Integration products required
- Experience with Informatica Data Transformation Studio
- Experience with generating and optimizing complex data maps with validations using Data Transformation Studio
- Experience in creating Extensible Markup Language (XML) schemas and Extensible Stylesheet Language (XSL)
- Knowledge of HIPAA X12 Insurance/Health Series Transactions - HIPAA X12
- 5010 and NCPDP D.0
- Experience in integrating Informatica data maps with SOA/WOA applications
- Working knowledge of Java/J2EE applications
- Experience in creating and/or consuming web services
- Eclipse IDE
Should need more information I can be reached firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-567-0144.
Thank you for your time.