Title: Commercial Lines Account ExecutiveLocation: Englewood Cliffs, NJType: Permanent Job description:
1. Creates service schedule for new and renewal clients - Standards: Implement in accordance with procedure manual
2. Performs complete coverage review prior to renewal, identifies inadequacies and missing lines of coverage; notifies client and producers; documents accordingly - Standards: Review completed 120 days prior to renewal
3. Completes renewal process in conjunction with Agency standards and procedures - Standards: All forms completed accurately and applications signed by client
4. Obtains non-marketed renewal quotes from existing carrier, contacts clients and follow-up in conjunction with Producer, renews policies by agency standards; refer all delinquent items to the manager - Standards: Requests renewals from carrier at least 60 days prior to renewal, per agency standard; presents proposal and orders renewal at least 4 weeks prior to renewal.
5. Checks complex and excess market policies as needed, and coordinates transmittal of all policies. - Standards: Policies are processed within 2 weeks of receipt
6. Responds to clients' needs by coordinating the issuance of Acord forms, Summaries of Insurance and other related items accurately and on time - Standards: Requests completed within 24 hours and corresponding activities entered into system
7. Review audits prior to processing and handles accordingly - Standards: Audit reviewed within 3 days
8. Refers current and prospective clients to Life & Health and/or Personal Lines for solicitation - Standards: Upon binding of new business or processing of renewal
9. Prepares renewal report and clears old expiration items and corrects policy statuses - Standards: Report is reviewed every Tuesday
10. Maintains a professional and retentive relationship with every assigned client - Standards: 90% of clients renew each year
11. Runs & maintains accounts receivable according to agency standards - Standards: Report is run every Tuesday.
12. Contacts clients as appropriate - Standards: All client phone calls returned the same business day. Telephone contact or personal visits in accordance with planned visitation schedule.
13. Invoices all transactions accurately - Standards: 100% invoicing accuracy; all premium items handled within 5 working days
14. Can function as a Customer Service Representative as needed. - Standards: Performs function in the absence of the CSR
15. performs other duties as requested or required. – Standards: Established expectations and deadlines met.Desired Skills & Experience:
1. Must have property and casualty insurance agency experience to be considered for this position
2. Minimum of five years in the insurance industry
, preferably in a commercial lines customer service capacity
3. Property/Casualty license and pursue a professional designation
4. Willingness to pursue continuing education
5. Full Knowledge of insurance products and usages
6. Manage workflow of assigned book of business and delegate workflow.
7. Mentor for CSR
8. Verbal and written communication skills
9. Ability to maintain a positive attitude, express enthusiasm and be flexible
10. Computer literate, including superior knowledge of the Applied System (EPIC)
preferred and proficient in Word and Excel including formulas.
11. Ability to carry out complex tasks with many concrete and abstract variables
12. Compatible with other employees
13. Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
14. Appropriately attired for professional office environment
Should need more information I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org 203-567-0144.
Thank you for your time.