Position: QA TesterLocation: Mountain view-CADuration: Long Term / Fulltime “Linux and graphics (Audio, video GPU) experience.” are required Job Description:
01. Certifying operating system builds with different hardwares / environments (Automation testing)
02. Verifying different devices / networks functionality with a given OS build
03. Certification via. clientâ€™s proprietary tools using automated test scripts and manual testing
04. Execution of functional test cases and capturing the output (to be executed are both automated and manual)
05. Developing Test plans for new features that are incorporated into OS and provide complete coverage to ensure shipping of bug free releases.
06. Automation using client defined frameworks (Java / Python / Unix / Shell Scripts..etc)
07. Review, evaluate existing testing code, processes and optimize them to reduce the efforts. Skill-set Required:
01. Good Understanding of Operating System Internals & Networking Protocols
02. Good Unix / Python / Shell Scripting (OS level coding skills)
03. Awareness on operating system functionalities.
04. Excellent Testing Knowledge
05. Ability to write test clients to test the OS functionalities in the language like C++ / Java, Python and Shell Scripting.
06. Very Good communication
I have a position for the above requirement, if you are available and interested please do reply me with your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or please do reach me on 732-289-9856