Position: Test Automation Architect (Selenium)Location: Alpharetta, GADuration: 6 Months Job Summary:
The Test Automation Lead – Automation Engineering for the project will be responsible for leading the functional test automation efforts and Centre of Excellence capabilities within the projects.
Should have experience in coming up with innovative automation solution and develop automation framework using selenium Essential Functions of the Job:
Selected Candidate will be responsible for working within an Agile development project to execute and implement the Automation Strategy and working across a multi-disciplinary team of Software Engineers, Automation Engineers, and Infrastructure Architects, Software Architects, Infrastructure Engineers and Network engineers to help optimize the test coverage via test automation of our new hardware and software deployment. Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
Automation Engineering requires a high level of analytical and technical skills to solve technical challenges around automating test cases. This person is also required to guide the automation engineering team in terms of determining which tests are eligible automation candidates as well as detailed automation techniques and best practices. Supervision Responsibilities:
This role will have some supervisory responsibilities to the automation engineers.
Should have expertise in effort estimation and tracking of effort in day to day basis till closure of project Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Strong analytical skills, good knowledge of business process and capability design and strong team leadership
- Strong relationship building skills and executive presence
- Outstanding decision making skills
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Extensive hands on experience in Java and Selenium
- Strong working experience in HP QC/ALM
- Strong working experience in working with automation frameworks like keyword driven, hybrid
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong experience with the full software development lifecycle and software development methodologies (Agile).
- Strong experience in systems performance analysis and optimization in a distributed client/server environment.
- 8+ years of automation engineering experience
- 3-5 years of leading automation teams
4 year degree (Computer Science, Information Systems or relational functional field) and/or equivalent combination of education or work experience. Other Requirements:
- Overtime is expected.
- Occasional travel.
I have a position for the above requirement, if you are available and interested please do reply me with your updated resume to email@example.com
or please do reach me on 732-289-9856