Position: CATIA DMU Engineer Location: Stratford, CT
(The nature of the work requires individuals to be on-site and have direct contact with lead Engineers and Program management)Duration: Full Time Note: We need someone with:
Job Title Description:
- 5+ years of experience in
- CATIA V5, DMU
- Good programming skills - CAA, C++ and Java skills
The Digital Product Definition (DPD) group within Research and Engineering is actively looking for a self-motivated individual to fill the opening listed below. As part of the DPD group, the selected person will have the opportunity to implement and support the latest technologies and processes on many aircraft programs. Responsibilities:
- Support existing deployed applications used for Digital MockUp
- Support Testing and Deployment of Infrastructure upgrades and enhancement.
- Troubleshoot user issues and Resolve accordingly
- Develop and deploy process improvements as required when gaps are identified or new requirements are identified
- Work with Program representatives to ensure DMU requirements of the program are being met.
- Total Experience: 8-15+ years (20+ years resumes will not work)
- Strong Experience with CATIA DMU is a must.
- Experience with ENOVIA V5 is helpful
- Strong analysis skills are required.
- Familiarity with Aerospace Design practices and configuration management techniques is a plus.
- Good communication and strong interpersonal skills is also required.
- Some programming experience of Perl, C++/JAVA Unix is required.
- Education: Programming and Engineering background preferred
- Experience: Aerospace design experience preferred; knowledge of aerospace configuration management techniques a plus
I have a position for the above requirement, if you are available and interested please do reply me with your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or please do reach me on 732-289-9856