Job Description:Basic Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years, or equivalent experience, as a Master Data Architect.
- Experience with Oracle-Hyperion Data Relationship Management, BPEL (DRG Workflows).
- Has successfully designed, implemented, and/or participated in large-scale MDM/DRM and Enterprise Performance Management solutions.
- Has experience designing BPEL based workflows for DRM applications.
- Manage/ define a training plan and coordinating with current team to deliver DRG Workflow process.
- Good PL/SQL skill.
- Has strong presentation and collaborative skills and can communicate all aspects of the job requirements, including the creation of formal documentation /deliverables.
Responsibilities may include:
- Design, develop and architect master data solutions for current DRM engagement, enforce best DRM practices, and design data governance strategies.
- Diagnose existing processes and data models, re-engineer, and implement leading practices, supported by Hyperion DRM.
- Coordinating activities with Functional Team through requirement gathering and process design, MDM leading practices and providing recommendations to manage master data for the EPM and ERP applications.
- Develop and maintain contact with IT & Functional Teams to participate and lead aspects of the proposal development of workflow process.
- Configure Hyperion DRM application components (Hierarchies, Properties, Node types, Validations etc) within DRM.
- Assist with master data conversion and interfacing activities, including user support to load and reconcile data.
- Development of Versions , Hierarchies , Properties , Property Categories for the maintenance of the metadata in DRM.
- Development of validations and verifications in DRM for validating metadata as per business guidelines.
- Creation and Maintenance of Alternate hierarchies for Planning and reporting.
- Oracle Hyperion DRM server monitoring and DRM application maintenance.
- Development / Maintenance of the DRM exports and usage of the Imports / blenders to perform the metadata update on DRM.
- Exporting of DRM metadata to the Staging area and then to EPM and ERP applications.
- Administrating the task of maintaining the DRM server and the DRM application maintenance.