Job Title: PeopleSoft Admin
Work Location: Atlanta, GA
•Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 2 years of experience with IT
• Atleast 2 years hands on experience in PeopleSoft Administration and PeopleSoft Upgrade areas
• Has Dealt with Troubleshooting issues related to People Tools and Application configuration
• Has handled configuration changes of Web Logic, Tuxedo and PIA on LINUX/UNIX/WINDOWS
• Has applied Load Balancing and configured application server.
• Experience of setting up Integration broker, web services and SSL Certificate management
• Understanding of Oracle database Administration
• Performance tuning of PeopleSoft applications – application server, web server, and database
• Has done PeopleSoft application and tools upgrade.
• Writing shell script programs
• Troubleshooting critical Production jobs
• Performed Pre-refresh and Post refresh activity
• Understanding and setup of LDAP/Site Minder.
• Running and Analyzing Audit Reports
• Knowledge of OPC Job Scheduling, KRONOS and Site minder will be added advantage
Please share profile on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 703-880-4935