Candidates located within driving distance of West Sacramento, CA are highly preferred as there will be a face to face interview after phone.Any visa is fine.C2C is also considered,but W2 preferred.Candidates willing to work under our W2 Payroll will be consideredConsultants who are eligible to work at US will be consideredTitle
: .Net/C#/asp DevelopersLocation
: West Sacramento, CAJob Type
:6+months Job responsibilities:
· Design applications from start to finish; tasks include coding, testing, debugging, documenting and installing applications
· Design and implement feasible solutions to satisfy user needs
· Create relevant documentation and updates pertaining to systems processing
· Personal participation in professional development and training programs
· May perform one or more of the following: Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
· May develop a range of products including device drivers, patches, operating system modifications, graphics modules, etc.
· Analyzes, programs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
· Using current programming languages and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
· Plans and directs studies of potential electronic data processing applications.
· Develops and installs programs to support general business applications running on PCs.
· Designs web pages, including graphics, animation, and functionality; develops infrastructure and applications related to pages.
· May make hardware or software purchasing recommendations regarding web development.
· All other duties as assigned. Required skills and qualifications:
· 3+ years of relevant programming experience in .NET; experience with C# preferred
· Experience with the following: SQL Server 2005 or 2008, Visual Studio 2008, .Net 3.5 Framework, Team Foundation Server (or similar)
· Experience in Web services using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
· Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to identify and resolve problems
Should need more information I can be reached at email@example.com 203-567-0144.
Thank you for your time.