Any visa is fine.C2C is also considered,but W2 preferred.Candidates willing to work under our W2 Payroll will be consideredConsultants who are eligible to work at US will be consideredTitle
: .Net/C#/asp DevelopersLocation
: West Sacramento, CAJob Type
:6+months Job responsibilities:
· Design applications from start to finish; tasks include coding, testing, debugging, documenting and installing applications
· Design and implement feasible solutions to satisfy user needs
· Create relevant documentation and updates pertaining to systems processing
· Personal participation in professional development and training programs
· May perform one or more of the following: Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
· May develop a range of products including device drivers, patches, operating system modifications, graphics modules, etc.
· Analyzes, programs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
· Using current programming languages and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
· Plans and directs studies of potential electronic data processing applications.
· Develops and installs programs to support general business applications running on PCs.
· Designs web pages, including graphics, animation, and functionality; develops infrastructure and applications related to pages.
· May make hardware or software purchasing recommendations regarding web development.
· All other duties as assigned. Required skills and qualifications:
· 3+ years of relevant programming experience in .NET; experience with C# preferred
· Experience with the following: SQL Server 2005 or 2008, Visual Studio 2008, .Net 3.5 Framework, Team Foundation Server (or similar)
· Experience in Web services using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
· Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to identify and resolve problems
Should need more information I can be reached at email@example.com 203-567-0144.
Thank you for your time.