Position: Mobile Technical LeadLocation: Milwaukee, WIDuration: 6 Months IT Experience: 6 - 8 yearsRelevant Experience: 3+ years Primarily Skills:
- Good understanding of mobile computing technologies & concepts
- Strong hands on mobile application development experience with iOS and/or Android
- Strong experience with Web Services (SOAP, ReST) and security token integration and troubleshooting
- Preferred experience with multi country mobile application deployment.
- Creative and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines, as necessary
- Exceptional customer service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Excellent verbal & communication skills
1. Lead and drive Mobile application development – native and hybrid
2. Liaison with Offshore Development team and drive quality deliverables
3. Gather, elaborate and analyze business requirements and objectives, clarify requirements
4. Strategize, architect and build technical solutions to align with business needs
5. Create & review technical design documentation; drive code reviews and manage code quality practices
6. Manage and drive the technical team which could be geographically distributed
7. Liaison with Subject Matter Experts to resolve queries and validate understanding Please submit resumes in word format directly to email@example.com OR Call me at 732 –993– 4006 if you would have any questions.