Role : Technology Architect
Role Description : Establishes technical standards, architects system design, configuration based on requirements and best practices. An SME expert in multiple areas. Understands how to develop a solution for an extremely complex business issue.
Desired Experience : 5.00 yrs.
General Description : Replaces 1791
•Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills at the System Engineer/Architect level.
•Sufficient technical depth to communicate with business and other internal IS Groups at a peer level.
•Possess the ability to work independently with minimal management supervision and as part of nationwide team of engineers.
•Be confident and actively participating in team support by proposing and implementing solutions
Requirements/Must Have :
- 5 years+ designing and managing multiple Active Directory Forests and Domains for a large, geographically dispersed enterprise (minimum 1000 users)
- 5+ years experience administering DNS, WINS, DHCP and PKI
- Experience with configuring Group Policy Objects to secure a Windows infrastructure.
- Experience with complex scripting leveraging PowerShell
- Experience working at an AD 2008 functional level and migration to 2012 functional level preferred
- Experience with domain consolidations / migrations preferred
- Experience working with Microsoft to perform ADRAP preferred
- Experience working with NetIQ product suite preferred (DRA, Aegis, etc.)
Skills & Qualification:
- The candidate should be able to manage their time and assignments. Thoroughness in following up on and completing tasks is imperative. The candidate will be interacting with the rest of the Information Systems team, receiving instructions and sharing information, but will also be in contact with other company groups coordinating changes and understanding requirements. Candidate must be able to communicate with multiple levels of users in the organization with varying levels of technical capabilities. Candidate must be able to share ideas and concepts with IS management and have the ability to document ideas in the standard company A3 format.