: Amarillo/Lubbock - Amarillo, TX, United StatesJob Type
Relocation Assistance Available - Possible For the Ideal Candidate
Client Work Almost Exclusively With Beef Cattle And Dairy Customers. Job Requirements:
- The Software Developer Is Responsible For Developing New Features, Enhancements, And Bug Fixes As Well As Deployments Of New And Existing Products.
- Position Will Also Create User Information Solutions By Developing, Implementing, and Maintaining Java Based Components And Interfaces.
Creates User Information Solutions By Developing, Implementing, And Maintaining Java Based Components And Interfaces.
Defines Site Objectives ByAnalyzing User Requirements;
Envisioning System Features and Functionality.
Recommends System Solutions By Comparing Advantages And Disadvantages Of Custom Development And Purchase Alternatives.
Integrates Applications By Designing Database Architecture And Server Scripting.
Studies And Establishes Connectivity With Network Systems, Search Engines, And Information Servers.
Creates Multimedia Applications By Using Authoring Tools.
Completes Applications Development By Coordinating Requirements, Schedules, And Activities.
Troubleshoots Development And Production Problems Across Multiple Environments And Operating Platforms.
Supports Users by Developing Documentation and Assistance Tools.
Enhances Organization Reputation By Accepting Ownership For Accomplishing New And Different Requests;
Exploring Opportunities To Add Value To Job Accomplishments. Implements Technical Solutions, Concepts and Designs.
Works On New And Existing Applications And Enhancements.
Contributes To Team Meetings.Required Qualifications
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics Or Related Discipline Is Preferred,
- 3 Or More Years Of Java Experience Designing And Implementing Web Based Solutions In A J2EE Web Environment.
- Good OO Design and Programming Skills.
- 5 years’ experience required.
- Good Organizational and Time Management Skills.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
Should need more information I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org 203-567-0144.
Thank you for your time.