· Front-end design of SharePoint custom solution including but not limited to designing SharePoint solutions, site taxonomy, UX.
· Designing forms in ASP.Net and InfoPath and superior attention to detail of web site designing.
· Expertise in SharePoint UI design and common UI elements across SharePoint solutions.
· Solid experience in customizing SharePoint UI components specifically with Master Pages.
· Web parts development, publishing templates, themes, and custom Master Pages.
· Experience of working on Responsive UI development.
· Understanding of SharePoint as a product.
· Understanding of Silver light integration with SharePoint.
· Minimum 3 years of experience developing solutions with SharePoint 2007 and 2010
· Minimum 4 years of experience working with SharePoint Designer 2007 and 2010
· Excellent knowledge of image manipulation software (e.g. Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Expression)
· Strong knowledge of InfoPath 2007 and 2010
· Strong knowledge of Visual Studio 2008 and 2010
· Knowledge of software lifecycle management in particular the agile methodology
· Knowledge of software design patterns such as MVC, OOP, and SOA.
· Familiarity with source control integration
· TFS Preferred.
· Familiarity with the Microsoft stack of products
· Some experience with SQL Server or other relational databases